#cookwithswees Cheddar and Mozzarella are the perfect match for homemade quesadillas! This is an easy recipe that will please all your guests.
Tortillas (homemade or bought)
100g Swees Cheddar / 100g Swees Mozzarella
cooked black Beans and corn
Garlic / Onions
1. Sauté garlic and onions with some olive oil.
2. Add bell peppers, corn and black beans.
3. Use your favorite spices, such as smoked paprika, black pepper, and salt. Set aside.
4. Slice or shred the Mozzarella and Mozzarella.
5. Heat the tortilla in a skillet and add the cheese.
6. Add the vegetable mix from step 3., close the tortilla.
7. Serve with cilantro, lime wedges, and guacamole or your favorite sauce.