Come cook with us!
We are proudly announcing a series of recipes that help inspire your cooking and show you the wide range of applications for Swees cheese. The first recipe we are presenting you today is a real Swiss original. It’s the traditional Alpine Mac&Cheese which is slightly different from the version you might be familiar with.
Ingredients (for 4 persons)
2 liter water
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon coconut oil
150g Swees Swiss Style
A pinch salt
A pinch nutmeg, pepper
50g fried onions
1 bunch spring onions
- Bring 2 liters of water to a boil, add 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Cut the potatoes in small cubes and add to the boiling water.
- Add the macaroni. Cook for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Discard the water and drain well.
- Mix / whisk the soy milk with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in an empty pan and heat up slowly.
- Shred the Swees cheese directly into the pan.
- Add a pinch of salt, nutmeg and pepper.
- Mix with the macaroni and potatoes.
- Serve with fried onions on top. Garnish with spring onions.